More Miles – More Rewards
Being the strapping entrepreneur in the transport sector in Pakistan, Daewoo Express Bus Service constantly endeavours to reach out to its loyal customers with new innovative prestigious programs.
Daewoo has several frequent, loyal customers which should be rewarded and acknowledged for their patronage.
In recognition to their loyalty, a card is being introduced for travellers, with the name of “Daewoo Miles Card” in short (DMC).
The frequent traveller can avail these rewards simply by accumulating the miles he travels and get a free journey after every twelve one way or six round trips on the same routes.
Becoming Daewoo Miles Card holder is as simple as ABC.
- Fill out the Daewoo Miles Reward form which is available at all Daewoo Terminals or it can be downloaded from the website www.daewoo.com.pk.
- Attach a photocopy of CNIC and submit the form at Ticketing Counter with a cash payment of Rs.500/- The Daewoo Miles Card will be delivered to your prescribed postal address within 21 working days of submission of the form, following necessary processing.
- Rs.500/- will be credited in your miles account and converted into initial 500 points. One point is considered to be equivalent to one rupee.
- The more you travel the less you pay for the forthcoming trip. Your accumulated miles turn into points
- Depending on the frequency of travels and the number of accumulated miles a member’s card may be upgraded from basic Card to Silver and further to Gold Card.
If you are the frequent and loyal traveller of Daewoo then why wait? Daewoo is rewarding miles. Grab the opportunity of Daewoo Miles and advocate your exclusivity.