The verses of the national anthem were written by a Pakistan poet, Abul Asar Hafeez Jullundhar. The tune was composed by Ahmed G. Chagla.
National Anthem of Pakistan in English:
- Blessed be the sacred Land
- Happy be the bounteous realm
- Symbol of high resolve
- Land of Pakistan
- Blessed be thou citadel of faith.
- The Order of this sacred land
- As the might of the brotherhood of the people
- May the nation, the country, and the State
- Shine in glory everlasting
- Blessed be the goal of our ambition.
- This flag of the Crescent and Star
- Leads the way to progress and perfection
- Interpreter of our past glory, of our present,
- Inspiration of our future,
- Symbol of Almighty’s protection.
National flower of Pakistan:
Jasmine was adopted as the floral symbol of Pakistan in 1954. Common to all parts of the country the flower can be found adorning housed in villages as well as growing elegant gardens in the cities.
Recommended Places For You:
- Sub-continent / Indian war of Independence 1857
- Mela festival in Pakistan and India
- Dear tourists, visiting Pakistan is safe for you
- Few most famous sports games of the Pakistan, Explore them
- Political history of Pakistan the Islamic Republic, take a look
- Take a close look on the history of Pakistan and Pakistan Government
- History and the development of Hyderabad Pakistan
- Sukkur IBA pictures and info of Sukkur, second big city of Sindh
- The ancient Mohenjo-Daro documentary, history with other details
- Hakimon ka Maqbara and Lala Rukh's tomb in the Hasan Abdal, Attock
- Chand Raat celebration in Pakistan with its attractions and events
- Bread Holder connected with Pakistan, a brief on Punjab province
- Useful info about Bakra Mandi 2013 in major cities of Pakistan
- Importance of Salah or Namaz in Islam, read and learn from it
- Sightseeing, history and few famous places of Quetta Pakistan to visit
- Famous places, Mausoleums, Gates, Temples and Fort of Multan Pakistan
- History of Mughal period Rohtas Fort near Dina and Jhelum
- Info of 3rd largest city of Pakistan, the Faisalabad Pakistan