The verses of the national anthem were written by a Pakistan poet, Abul Asar Hafeez Jullundhar. The tune was composed by Ahmed G. Chagla.
National Anthem of Pakistan in English:
- Blessed be the sacred Land
- Happy be the bounteous realm
- Symbol of high resolve
- Land of Pakistan
- Blessed be thou citadel of faith.
- The Order of this sacred land
- As the might of the brotherhood of the people
- May the nation, the country, and the State
- Shine in glory everlasting
- Blessed be the goal of our ambition.
- This flag of the Crescent and Star
- Leads the way to progress and perfection
- Interpreter of our past glory, of our present,
- Inspiration of our future,
- Symbol of Almighty’s protection.
National flower of Pakistan:
Jasmine was adopted as the floral symbol of Pakistan in 1954. Common to all parts of the country the flower can be found adorning housed in villages as well as growing elegant gardens in the cities.
Recommended Places For You:
- Pakistan Monument Museum Shakar Parian Islamabad
- Qurbani of Eid ul Adha or Bakra Eid in Pakistan
- History of Chauburji Lahore with Chauburji images
- Explore 30 most famous cities and famous places in Pakistan
- Things and places not to miss in Pakistan
- Important things to keep in mind before visiting Pakistan
- Pakistan was an English region in the Past
- History and the development of Hyderabad Pakistan
- Sukkur IBA pictures and info of Sukkur, second big city of Sindh
- The ancient Mohenjo-Daro documentary, history with other details
- Rawalpindi the actual Garrison city regarding Pakistan with hisotry
- Khewra Salt Range to PDK, Jalalpur, Jhelum, Nandana and Chillian Wala
- Famous places, Mausoleums, Gates, Temples and Fort of Multan Pakistan
- Information of Charsada, one of the Buddhist sites in Pakistan
- Tomb of Nur Jahan, a famous empress of King Jahangir
- Gurdwara Nirali and Mandir Radhay Shaam in Daultala
- Information of a Unique cafe DC3 in Shangrila Pakistan
- Makli Graveyard images along video with History