It is not far from Chiniot and may take’ about one hour by car. It was established in 1903, but its origins are older. Till 1960, the District was called Shahpur District, as Shahpur had been it’s headquartering in the early 19th century. Shahpur was, however, washed away twice in 1849 and in 1893.
Sargodha Pakistan is more famous for its men than for its products. It is the center of a purely agricultural based feudalistic society. Their young men smartly dressed and wearing white turbans on white chargers carry the day in manly sports like the tent-pegging and horse riding etc.
Because of the fine performance of the Pakistan Air Force, the Sargodha Pakistan has been given the title: “The City of Shaheens” during the 1965 war with Bharat (India). With the exception of the Salt Range which touches it in the north, the whole of the area is plain and lies entirely between 500 and 700 feet above sea level with a gradual slope of 1 and half feet towards south west. Today it is an agriculturally rich area with some textile and sugar mills and an excellent Air Force base.
Recommended Places For You:
- The Great Grand Trunk or GT Road of Mughal Empire
- The word "Chowk" definition and its importance in Pakistan
- Some information about stone age of Pakistani territory
- Gujrat Pakistan is another big and historical city of Punjab
- Khewra Salt Range to PDK, Jalalpur, Jhelum, Nandana and Chillian Wala
- The Famous Marasas of Domeli morh near Dina, Jhelum
- Info of 3rd largest city of Pakistan, the Faisalabad Pakistan
- Get the information about the Districts and Tehsils of Punjab
- History of Multan Punjab, the city of heat, burial grounds and Saints
- Info of the Baluchistan Plateau, Punjab Plateau and Sindh Plateau
- Emirates will offer connection between Dubai to Sialkot Airport
- Chiniot and Sukkur are Interesting cities to visit within Pakistan
- Hiran Minar (Tower of the Deer) in Sheikhupura
- Sightseeing and most famous places of Multan Pakistan to visit
- Sightseeing of Chakwal with Choa, Kalar Kahar, Khewra and Katas Raj
- Useful info about Sargodha Pakistan the City of Eagles
- The actual Salt Range along with Khewra Salt mines, info with guide
- My city Khushab and hills of Soan Valley with latest pictures